The Eureka Bird – – Inspiration for poetry comes in all shapes, sizes, moods, and events
– In the past, poetry continues to be produced because of the wonders of daylight, night, darkness, light, war, peace, nature, and greed
– If there is something exists, there exists a poem for this, and when something doesn’t exist, you will find there’s poem with the, too
– For lovers of your good get-together around fire pits, why don’t you a poem with the too
Nicaraguan Literature Masterpiece: The Gueguense
– While there was erudition and sophistication in their verses, there was clearly also ribaldry as well as a coarseness which was there to attract the very least sophisticated among his audience
– For at the zenith of his popularity Shakespeare’s plays were performed to royalty as well as the working class alike; both constituted his adoring public, and it is this catholic selling point of his work that managed to get endure within the ages
– It was not an undesirable first effort, and it rendered enough peace and calm in me to have me try it again
– Of course my thoughts were running rampant during the time, but meditation did manage to slow the parade a lttle bit, even then
– Part of the problem I faced was the judgment of others, correctly did appear a little weird, or as if was attempting to showcase like some sort of Zen freak
– I was learning quite a lot about holding my own and doing what I necessary to do for myself in the face of the judgments of others
A haiku can be a Japanese kind of poem. In its original usage, it turned out an opening verse of haikai no renga, termed as a hokku. This opening verse was comprised of a “cutting word” including “ya” in Japanese (there isn’t any English equivalent so normal punctuation such as a comma, colon, hyphen, etc are utilized), a thing accustomed to help the reader identify the season (actual names of seasons will often be used, but words such as harvest, clouds, leaves, blossoms are at the same time), along with a mora pattern of 5-7-5. A morae is not a syllable; it can be a minimal unit of phonology useful for timing and stress.
Read More – Four Poems
ndvmusic.com – From scenes of stillness and serenity, Ovid’s “O lente, lente currite noctis equi …” towards the tempestuous love affairs of Tristram and Isolde, we view love is probably the most powerful and essential areas of human life. Love shapes and forms us, from perennial love, amicable love, and finally true romantic and deep love. Love continues to be with us in the very birth of our existence, and appears even during the Old Testament; it is vital that it should stay with us, lest we become inhumane.